Saturday, August 27, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Last tears for my school ..

Sorry everybody who was one school with me ..
I have to leave you all over there since I can't to stay there more longer.
Every teacher are already hated me..
Yeahh .. Maybe I am a little bit naughty but how could they terminated me like that only .. * On the spot ..
Cruel is it ?
At my record of discipline there ..
All are full with a "Ponteng kelas" case..
Yeahh I admit of that ..
But after I receive a last warning from the teacher..
After for a months I changed myself to be good..
But at the one night at the school on 19 August 2011..
We had a open fasting at the school ..
While at the school , I had been blamed playing firework and disturbing the peacefull overthere..
Yes thank you for blaming me..

So I am so sorry for leaving you all my friend ..
Goodbye :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Aby Steady
Aby Steady Spicy Seventeen From, Pasir Puteh, Ipoh (:
View my complete profile

Vzara

Pengikut